Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My first blog!

Wow, my first blog, yet another foray into the wonders of 21st technology. I'm coming up 27 and boy has technology moved fast. I still vividly remember the old days; when televisions had knobs, no remotes and wooden casings, when phones were rotary and computers were for games which you loaded via a cassette deck and plugged into the telly. Michael Jackson was cool, wasn't weird (but slowly working at it) and the bulk of rock songs consisted of more than three chords and never a one or two chord riff to be heard. Metallica made metal and 'gay' still kinda meant happy.

Anyway, enough of the nostalgia, I'll save that for the rest home. The intended purpose of this blog is, well, to be a diary, an outlet for my thoughts, what I like, what I don't like etc. etc. If there's an album I'm listening to that I think is epic I will tell everyone else about on here. If there's an album I've heard that I think is absolutely bollocks I will rave on about it here. And then there's everything else...

No comments:

Post a Comment