Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Album Review: Sepultura - Third World Posse EP (1992)

Fact of the day: I have listened to less EP records than pigs have flown.  Well, that may have changed recently.  Having listened to Sepultura's Third World Posse EP, I can add one more to the immensely short list of EPs that I have listened to.  And boy is it a cracker.  A death/thrash metal hybrid, this short collection is, I'm pleased to say, 100 percent filler free.  Originally an Australasian-only release, it's fair to say that us good people of the Antipodes got more than a bargain with this special release, featuring songs such as "Dead Embryonic Cells" and a brilliant live rendition of "Inner Self."  If you can find this on eBay, whatever you do, please don't hesitate to pick it up.  You won't regret it!  And to think this was sitting pretty at the bottom of one of my CD containers, waiting to be listened to.  What planet was I on?!  My final verdict - short and sweet.  A+

No comments:

Post a Comment