Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Album Review: Bloodhound Gang - One Fierce Beer Coaster (1996)

Blatant disregard for the sanctity of human life, dignity and freedom from persecution make up the theme of this comedy CD cleverly disguised as an alternative rock album. Witty, musically sound (especially for alternative music, I might add), and with all the wrong messages espousing everything from the merits of killing yourself, the harassment of the homely, to downright idiocy, this album has everything going against it in terms of what constitutes a reputable album. But I don't really care, because I'm a drooling neanderthal. And having said that, for some reason this album has struck a chord for me in the entire 14 years that I've owned the flippin' thing. And to all my fellow music snobs and critics out there, for this I hope you will forgive me. A+


No comments:

Post a Comment